Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CAN U ABLE TO ANSWER THIS TYPE OF QUESTIONS..........

Some Days before I gone to My Aunt's House , Usually My Aunt's home is very noise home because of her 12 years old child 'SHASHANK' . He is very naughty who ever comes He started to ask question unless until we fail for answering his question.
Some of the samples of his Question i am sharing here
Q1.Uncle(he calls me like that) What ever the things I do ! papa will call this as non-sense, U are mad if u doing like this i will sent u to mental hospital.Uncle now tell me have u gone to mental hospital...?
Q2.Why science is called as science and maths is called as maths.Why cont we tell Science as English and maths as numbers
Q3.Problem of solving a problem is not at all a problem if u face problem in solving the problem then there is something problem . If U doesn't face any problem in solving the problem then what's your problem to solve the problem .
Now tell what's the actual problem.......?

After hearing this I have no words to explain him , But He didn't gave up and started forcing me to answer the question .Finally I gone to one Provision Store purchased some Chocolates and gave to him.After that he gone to play with his friends . I thought that I saved my life ,having some coffee I left that place.

IF U HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE IN YOUR LIFE THAN SHARE WITH ME.......

No comments:

Bookmark and Share hair loss products free directories Make Money Blogging