Monday, August 30, 2010

CONVERSATION WITH A STUDENT ABOUT HIS PLANS


"Here I am presenting a simple conversation between Me and a college Student about his course, his dreams, his preparation etc".

From so many days I am trying for a simple conversation with a student about his student life, his future aim, his preparation.I want to know the how they are planning for their studies , since I met so many students.
But I was not satisfied with a chat with 20 students, why because they had not planned properly their life structure, simply they joined the course for completing that course and do some work .I had not expected these type of opinion from students i really shocked for these kind of opinion from the students side.
After that I got one student in which I was searching from so many days here is the simple chat with him.His name is Sanjay studying PUC so that below is the chat description.

Me: Hi Sanjay

Sanjay: Hi

Me: How is your studies is going on

Sanjay: Ya its nice, I will enjoy while studying

Me : Can you tell, How u are planning while going to study your subjects?.

Sanjay: No, There is no planning When I return from college , I will spend some time doing some meditation (DYANA) and after I will recall topics that was done in College, and after I will repeat the Yesterday's work and after I will study todays topics going further I will study tomorrow 's topics also ,Why because it will help Me to understand the concept clearly and in the free hours I will keep on recalling these topics again and again so that it helps me to remember each and every things, By regularly doing this I will not forget easily, for this continuous exercise it makes me free in the exam time.

Me: That's good , What's your future plan

Sanjay: I am much interested in science so I will go for BSC science and I want to do PhD so that I want to contribute on Science field

Me: But Your Mother is telling that you will go for Engineering courses?

Sanjay: No, I am not interested in the engineer courses and also in MBBS I want to go for my Interested field i.e science field

Me : Thanks Sanjay for sharing your study plans,I wish u for your success
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE.

Sanjay : Thank You

No comments:

Bookmark and Share hair loss products free directories Make Money Blogging